freedom roads! colonial street names . postcolonial cultures of remembrance

ENGLISH | | DEUTSCH 

Vanilla had the most unique equipment
Posted by: Weiveisamrt ()
Date: October 05, 2021 08:21AM

Vanilla had the most unique equipment but TBC gear is awe-inspiring. You have DST, stunherald/lionheart, Ashes of alar, warglavies, spellstrike/spellfire/shadoweave sets, Latros shifting sword, the sun eater (not meta but still a status item back in the day on priv servers). There are many items that can be used, but they're not quite as crazy as vanilla. Wotlk can be slow, mostly because of two issues. Naxx's 15x2 size is huge and oof.

TBC Classic is my first game. I am a first-time player and I would like to have directions to Outland's zones dungeons and raids. I am able to play them as they appear on the map, but the thing is I want everything I do in the expansion to be chronologically arranged according to lore. I've completed all quests from Hellfire Peninsula and the two dungeons within Hellfire Citadel and then all quests in Zangarmarsh in the two dungeons in Serpent Lake. There are now quests in several zones, and I'm feeling confused.

We have many cheap wow gold,if you want to buy,you can access: https://www.mywowgold.com/

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name *
Your Email: 
Subject *
Spam prevention:
When sending your contribution, please first solve the easy question below and enter your answer in the respective field. This precaution is just to protect the web forum from automatically generated bots.
Question: how much is 24 plus 25?

Disclaimer