ENGLISH | | DEUTSCH 

Mmoexp - 2K21 on next-gen correctly captures
von: wfuuopy ()
Datum: 10. Mai 2021 09:22

Let us take a look at the good, bad and the bottom line with all the next-generation version of NBA 2K21. Mainly Beautiful Visuals - Some of those renders and screenshots you could pull are simply wonderful. Even screens of items, legs, hands, shoes, etc. will sometimes cause an even more double take than we have seen in previous games.

I'd heard one of the console makers believed 2K was the most beautiful next-gen match, and I can see why. With the exception of a few factors--which I will discuss soon --2K on next-gen looks incredible. Most of the videos you'll see on YouTube do not do the game justice due to system limitations for capturing. It looks great on a 4K screen with HDR and the right color balance.

Viewing the players and objects move on the courtroom is an wonderful visual. I felt as though I had been in that iconic scene from American Beauty when Wes Bentley is describing that floating vinyl bag. It seems a little over-dramatic, but basic movements and physics such as that in 2K are all awe-inspiring. Stunning Environments - To place a bow on the visual adore, I'd be remiss if I did not mention the environments. They are as alive as I've ever seen in any sports movie game. 2K21 on next-gen correctly captures that bustle and hustle, and it's best appreciated throughout the pre-game festivities.

Inconsistent Renders - Some of this player renders are directly port ups out of current-gen, and also a good number of them weren't all that true on those consoles. Some of the players using darker complexions are baked to a level which makes them appear almost impossibly dark. That said, it appears help is on the way with gamers being scanned. Still a fantastic Amount of Clipping - Among those things I had expected to see less of on next-gen was clipping.

Unfortunately, the next-gen version of NBA 2K21 has just as much passthrough as the current-gen edition. Do not get me wrong, I understand that it is practically impossible to eliminate this completely. However, as it's such a generally referenced issue, I felt I had to inform everyone who has yet to play the game, that clipping is nonetheless current.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k21 Mt at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html

Optionen: AntwortenZitieren

Ihr Name *
Ihre Emailadresse: 
Beitrag *
Spamschutz:
Spamschutz: Bitte rechnen Sie die unten angegebenen Zahlen zusammen und geben Sie das Rechenergebnis in das Eingabefeld ein. Diese Vorsichtsmaßnahme dient zum Schutz vor automatisierten Spamprogrammen, die Foren überfluten.
23 plus 9 = ?

Disclaimer